Thursday, September 18, 2008

Greetings from Smokey, that's me, the retroK9 and welcome to my Blog!

Hello, world! I'm just getting started here with my new extra large keyboard designed especially for me by Steve Jobs with the goal of accommodating the canine paw, and soon to be available commercially in sizes xxxs - xxxl. Mine has the back-leg mouse which I love; typing on the front paws and using my rear right leg for scrolling. Mavis Beacon has a new canine-friendly product that I'll be testing, and I've also been asked to join Microsoft's new Canine-Computer initiative. Then there's also the NASA stuff which I only agreed to under a All dogs Who Enter Orbit Will Be Equipt With Re-entry Gear Policy contract as I still mourn the terrible and sad death of the great canine cosmonaut Laika.

So Ruff, ruff gotta run (around) now!
Thanks to team retroK9 for all the great and innovative work.
Tails!

3 comments:

deebee said...

RetroK9 this is so cool. I would like to see you have an additional thread in your blog dedicated to your fashion. I look forward to reading more about your olfactory engineering.

deebee said...

Where can someone send fan(g) mail?

retroK9 said...

Fan mail? O yippee, yappee, yahoo!
Please send all "fan mail" to me at: retrok9@gmail.com. I just love positive reinforcement, and a crit. ot two here and there never did me harm either.

Retrok9